- Resume or C.V. of Carl Person
- Wikipedia Article Giving Background for Carl Person
- Carl Person's Website While Currently Running for NYS Attorney General - 2014
- Carl Person's Activities as an Attorney in NYC
- What You Can Do to Get the FREE Job Training You Need to Get a High-Paying Job at $25 to $60 Per Hour, Anywhere in the U.S., without Licensing
Pub. 7/9/14, Rev. 7/10/14, 10/29/16
Contact Mayor Guardian to Have Him Look at this Website and Contact Carl Person
I've tried to reach Mayor Guardian and realize that he's busy, and so was his predecessor (former Mayor Lorenzo Langford) who I also tried without success to reach.
We need to show Mayor Guardian that you, a resident of Atlantic City or the AC area, cares enough about getting a decent job that you want him to at least speak with me (Carl Person) so I can explain how he (perhaps with the City Council) can establish a free training program for area residents (perhaps obtaining reimbursement from other agencies in the area as to their residents) to qualify the trainees, during a 1-year program (actually, only 9 months or so) to obtain employment among the nation's 27,500,000 small businesses at an hourly rate of $25 to $60. The job description is to do as much as you can to do things for the owner of the business that he/she is currently doing himself/herself, to free the owner's time to devote to the higher-value activities that enable the owner to pay a high hourly rate to a person who can perform well.
Here is what I want you to do to make this free job-training program happen:
- Email a link to this website to 10 of your AC-area friends, relatives and associates;
- Send an email to Mayor Don Guardian and his staff members; just click on with a message such as
Mayor Guardian - I need a job (really a high-paying job) and urge you to look at a website for AC which shows how you as Mayor could create 10,000 high-paying jobs for AC-area residents. Thank you for taking your time to explore this possible solution to our ever-increasing jobs problem in Atlantic City. The website is ac-jobs.com
- Place a telephone call to Mayor Don Guardian and ask him to read this website and try to get him or his assistant to set up a meeting with me in his office - help desk - call 609-347-5300;
- Volunteer to enroll in the free instructional program;
- Print out a copy of this website page and mail it to Mayor Guardino, at:
Mayor Don Guardian
City of Atlantic City
1301 Bacharach Blvd. - Room 706
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Distribute flyers to retail stores on Atlantic Avenue and Pacific Avenue which ask store patrons to contact Mayor Guardian.
- Contact each of the 9 City Council Members and ask them to speak with Mayor Guardian and to invite Carl Person to a City Council Meeting to make a presentation to the Council (which you could attend):
- Councilman George Tibbitt, At-Large Member (1/1/14 to 12/31/17), firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-347-5241
- Councilman Frank M. Gilliam, Jr., At-Large Member (1/1/14 to 12/31/17), email@example.com, 609-347-5243
- Councilman Moisse Delgado, At-Large Member (1/1/14 to 12/31/17), firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-347-6491
- Councilman Timothy Mancuso, 6th Ward (1/2/12 to 12/31/15), email@example.com, 609-347-5238
- Councilman Rizwan Malik, 5th Ward (1/1/12 to 12/31/15), firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-347-5233
- City Council President, William Marsh, 4th Ward (1/1/12 to 12/31/15), email@example.com, 609-347-5242
- City Council Vice President, Steven L. Moore, 3rd Ward (1/1/12 to 12/31/15), firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-347-5230
- Councilman Marty Small, 2nd Ward (1/1/12 to 12/31/15), email@example.com, 609-347-5231
- Councilman Aaron Randolph, 1st Ward (1/1/12 to 12/31/15), firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-347-5232
For convenience, here are the emails of each of the 9 councilpersons:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Please send the same information to the Councilpersons that you are sending to Mayor Guardian. See above.
- Here's another important legislator, Assemblyman Vince Mazzeo (Atlantic County, 2nd District), telephone number: 609-383-1388; email address: AsmMazzeo@njleg.org
- Let me know what you have done by email (see link below)- and thank you.
To discuss this program on the telephone, please call me at 212-307-4444.
Attorney Carl E. Person
Pub. 7/10/14, rev. 7/11/14 xyz1